Win the Ultimate State of Origin I Experience at MCG on Wednesday 6 June 2018 - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to applicants in Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of TEAM KICKS and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Friday 20th April 2018 at 12.00pm and concludes on Friday 25th May 2018 at 7:00pm (AEST).
- The competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, Team Kicks Websites and Social Media channels.
- To enter, participants must: POST a photo on social media WITH OR OF their Team Kicks Product(s).
- Entrants must TAG @teamkicksau AND HASHTAG #teamkicks when posting their photos
- Winner will be contacted via DIRECT MESSAGE on the social media channel they posted their entry on
- Entrants must be 18 and over and must be able to travel on the required dates (departing 6thJune 2018 and returning 7th June 2018)
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- A limit of one online entry per email applies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses to register single or multiple entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received by 25thMay, 2018 at 7:00pm (AEST). The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- One (1) Major Prize winner will win a trip for 2 (2 Adults or 1 Adult 1 Child) to Melbourne, VIC.
The prize consists of:
* Return economy class airfares for 2 to Melbourne, Victoria on Wednesday 6 June 2018 (only applicable to resident’s outside of Melbourne Victoria, flight times to be determined by Team Kicks)
* 4-star accommodation for 1 night on Wednesday 6 June 2018 (only applicable to resident’s outside of Melbourne, Victoria)
* 2 Game Day Tickets to State of Origin Game 1 at MCG on Wednesday 6th June, 2018
Winner will be announced on Monday 28th May, 2018 via Team Kicks Social Media pages and via the Team Kicks websites. The winner will be notified directly via email and direct message on social media.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The winner and their companions are responsible for all other expenses including additional spending money (unless specified), meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The winner and travelling companions must travel at the same time, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure. It is the winners’ responsibility to organise transfers to and from the winners nearest capital city.
- A credit card imprint or cash deposit may be required from the winner at check-in to the hotel, for all incidental charges. Once accommodation vouchers are issued they are non-changeable.
- TEAM KICKS make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, and local consular offices.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
Stay tuned for some exciting upcoming competitions. To ensure you don’t miss out, make sure you “Like” our Facebook page.